Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can a company sue u for a reseve payment?

My friend owed me money, 1500 to be exact she paid me when she got her school refund, but it was on a prepaid visa card the school gives you instead of a check. You can only take 1,000 off the card a day. She had already taken the thousand that day and I needed some bill paid so she took me to pay those. Including cell phone, car insurance and, by furniture bill... well we are no longer friend because she came on to a bf of mines. And now she told the card company she didn’t make the charges to the credit card and the one for my furniture has been reverse. And now the furniture company wants me to pay cash. But the furniture is paid of NOW I have a receipt, and everything. I told them the situation THEY COULD CARE LESS. they told me if I don’t pay there going to press charges can they do that once something has been paid now 3 months later this occur ? I tried talking to my ex friend but she won’t answer the phone nor, texts back. How could she be so nasty knowing she owed me, she paid these bills. And this happen 5 months ago now I get this phone call from the furniture company stating this … what should I do and can I get charged with anything b/c the funturie company told me they had to reserve the payment. But I know own my stuff. I can not give it back nor do I have the money to pay them for the reserve payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment