Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is the new health care bill/reform really bad for our nation? Or for the better?

I am sick of hearing that the bill is the best thing we've had, and im sick of hearing that it is the worst thing we've had. I am wanting to know if it is really for the better or the worse. I remember my mom telling me that my dad got denied insurance before this reform because of pre-existing condition. And if thats the way the old health care worked, then i think this is better, but yet again, im neutral on the whole subject. Im independent, i do not trust republican's or democrats, so please no bias " MY PARTY IS RIGHT, WE DO NO WRONG, WE ARE HONEST GOOD PEOPLE" bullshit. Thats a major problem with out country today, americans being divided over the dumbest of reasons. Anyways, if you are going to base your opinion on what you think, please have a little bit of fact or some detail to back it up. Im open to all anwsers, from all party members, so please, inform me on this health care bill. Thank you, god bless the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment