Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Car accident is to Far fetched to believe what do i do?

I got hit by a MotorCycle hit and run while sitting at a intersection which was poorly lit and had no cameras; it is the worst intersection in my town. the Reason i have trouble with it was because i cant recall much for the fact that when i heard a sound i turned my head to it and saw a motorcycle slideing fast towards me. I then turned my head and ducked for cover as i could have sworn it was about to get worse. i felt two large bumps, and a loud scream as the motorcycle hit my car. I then got up to look and the motorist had allready gotten back on the bike and drove away the opposite direction i had been coming from. but i went back the next morning there are no skid marks or scratch marks on the pavement, the dmg to my car is weird at that as well. scratch marks that are on the door and and random bump marks as well. I look at this and see exactly what a cop or investigator is going to say when he looks at this and hes going to say insurance fraud.... what in the hell do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment