Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have this friend problem.?

So my very best friend has been taking me to school for the past semester and beginning this semester. I really appreciate her because I really have no means to get to school without her, because my dad is not willing to let me drive my car with no insurance all the way downtown, and I have a job but it doesn't really give me hours to even pay for my insurance. Well, today I made her mad because I had slept over at her house the night before and left without telling her parents or brother I was leaving. Her family and her got really worried and blew up my phone, I didn't answer because I was knocked out in my brother's room and my phone was in my room on vibrate. I was at home, not anywhere unsafe. So, now she has a change of heart and texts me that she doesn't want to be responsible for me and doesn't want to take me to school tommorrow. I have class tmr. and now I have no ride or guarantee of a ride for the rest of the year. I hate having to depend on her too, but my circumstance don't allow me to even drive there myself and I'm at odds with my own family. I feel quite stuck here. And it's very annoying if i get her mad, she decides not to take me to school anymore. I'm really sad right now. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment